Monday, November 10, 2008

Lunch and Learn - Somewhat Shorthanded

So my first Lunch and Learn was last Thursday and I would have liked to report it was a huge success, but with any start up there are usually some obstacles that hinder your responce. I had a turnout of 2... myself and Art. :)

I don't know if it was bad timing, a bad topic, or a bad all around idea, but I kind of expected a better responce. So I'm going with the first of the "3 bads" and will chalk my efforst up to bad timing. I would like to try again this Thursday the 13th at noon. I've put together a great presentation that I promise won't bore, and might throw in a suprise (gift card to Chili's, etc) for attendance.

Feel free to give me your feedback by clicking on comments below, or shoot me an email if you have an idea to make our time together a success!

No comments: