Monday, December 29, 2008

Xerox - Going Green In 2009

Hello everyone! First, I would like to wish all of you the best this holiday season.

Because the new year is approaching I've been thinking of what to share with you that could make a difference in 2009. You've probably heard of "Going Green" now for a couple of years like I have, and you may have joined the campaign in your own ways to make a difference your community. I personally don't feel like I've done my fair share and will make a commitment in 2009 to make our small piece of the world more environmentally healthy.

Xerox has been on board with "Going Green" for a while. Watch this video that shares Xerox's commitment to "Going Green" and you will see a glimpse of what we have now and what's coming in the future that can help save the planet. So, lets all make a difference in 2009. Maybe our children and grandchildren will thank us one day for our efforts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci9CbM2VGBw

No comments: